Since July 2009 to the end of 2021 we have had 144 clubs in which we have read:
- 116 novels (4 translated)
- 13 novellas (short novels)
- 3 biographic books
- 1 epistolary book
- 12 story collections
- 4 stories
- 1 theatre play
- 1 essay
A total of 150 books because on two occasions we have read more than one book in one month (we don’t count as 2 separate books such as The Jungle Book, part one and two) and in one occasion we split one book in two clubs.
Here are the books we have read with the rates we’ve given them:
If you are a member of the Club and you want to suggest a book, please, send us an email with your ideas.
The requirements for the choices are:
- to be written in English. Although we have made exceptions, we haven’t yet read any book written in another language that any member of the Club speaks.
- to exist at least 15 copies of it in the Libraries of Catalonia. To check your choice, visit their Catalogue.
- Also, there are some books that come from CePSE, the Loan Service Central in Barcelona. See their list.